To the Salve Community:
On Saturday, October 21, the Salve Regina Seahawk football team hosts its first Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) game at the newly-turfed Toppa Field located at Freebody Park. The Seahawks will take on the Endicott College Gulls. It is the hope of the Department of Athletics that you will consider joining us for the home conference opener.
To make your arrival to Toppa Field easy, please read information below that pertains to game day:
- Gates open at 11 a.m. on the Middleton Avenue gate. This is the only gate open for entrance into the stadium.
- Admission: $10.00 for adults; $5.00 for senior citizens and children ages 6-18 years old; free admission for children under 6 years old. Students must present valid ID for admission.
- All bags/backpacks are subjected to search by security upon entrance.
- Open and/or glass container, alcohol, food, pop-up tents, charcoal grills/open fires, ball playing, large speakers and amplified music are prohibited. Concession stand will be available.
- Parking available on all streets surrounding Freebody Park. Parking is also available one block from the venue at Aquidneck Medical Associates lot located on 50 Memorial Boulevard. Parking is also available in the Rodgers Recreation Center lot.
- Please see aerial view of the field and surrounding streets for parking and entrance purposes.
- Remember to wear your Seahawk gear!!!
Thank you for your support of Salve Regina University's Department of Athletics and your Seahawks!